Please join us March 3 at 8 p.m. for two works by Kenji Bunch, including the world premiere of “26.2″, which ALIAS will record for the Delos label. The concert will also feature works by Tickmayer, Norton, Debussy and Keller. The concert will be at the Blair School of Music [MAP] on the Vanderbilt University campus.
All ticket sales will benefit The King’s Daughters Child Development Center, a Nashville organization that provides child care and educational programs for children from financially-challenged families. The Center offers a loving, academically and socially-stimulating environment for children, so that parents can attend school or work.
- Kenji Bunch Luminaria (2002), Alison Gooding, Licia Jaskunas
- Claude Debussy Sonata for Cello and Piano (1915), Michael Samis, Leah Bowes
- Kenji Bunch Horn commission (2011), Leslie Norton, Zeneba Bowers, Chris Farrell, Matt Walker
- Christopher Norton Open Door, Peninsula Field (2009)
- Stevan Tickmayer Three Variations on a theme by J.S. Bach (2005), Alison Gooding, Chris Norton, Melissa Rose
- Kevin Keller, Riding the Purple Twilight (2008), Zeneba Bowers, Jeremy Williams, Chris Farrell, Matt Walker